Primary Course in Nutritional and Environmental Medicine 8-11 August, 4 days face-to-face
The ACNEM Primary Course in Nutritional and Environmental Medicine is a practical, evidence-based, foundation program in NEM for GPs and other graduate health professionals.
Applications of NEM - Putting it into practice after the Primary 8-9 August, 2 days face-to-face
Specially designed to follow-on from the Primary Course, deepen your understanding and practice of NEM, especially in nutritional and environmental history taking, assessment, diagnosis and management.
Nature or Nurture? Epigenetics, nutrigenomics and the 'Exposome' concept of health 10-11 August, 2 days face-to-face
Develop your understanding of the exposome concept of health through the molecular basis of environmental and genetic interactions and hear from expert clinicians about the clinical implications and application of these emerging genetic and genomic sciences.
The much anticipated ACNEM Certificate and Diploma qualifications are now available. Healthcare practitioners eligible for Full or Associate membership of ACNEM can commence studies towards a Certificate or Diploma in NEM. Doctors and dentists can also commence towards the redeveloped ACNEM Fellowship (FACNEM).
New and existing ACNEM Members now benefit from:
- Free access to the Natural Standard Professional Database valued at $299 p.a.
- Free course in Mindbody Mastery valued at $108
- Free monthly online lecture selected from ACNEM Online Learning valued at $770
- Find-a-Practitioner listing
- 20% discount on subscriptions to IMgateway
See Membership Benefits Page for other benefits and more details.
A very successful and entertaining evening was enjoyed by over 130 members at the 30th Anniversary Gala Dinner and Awards on Saturday 24th November. Speeches were given by Prof Ian Brighthope, ACNEM's founding President; A/Prof Eugen Molodysky, current ACNEM President; Dr Pradeep Philip, Secretary of the Department of Health, Victoria; and Professor Michael Kidd AM, President Elect of the World Organisation of Family Doctors. Attendees were then presented with a video message from The Hon Julia Gillard, Prime Minister of Australia.
You can now undertake the following courses via online distance learning:
- Primary Course in Nutrition and Environmental Medicine (NEM)
- Epigenetics & Nutrigenomics - Nature or Nurture?
- The GUT – Gastrointestinal Disorders including Gut Dysbiosis and Permeability
- Injectable Nutrients
- Heavy Metal Detoxification with optional Certification
- Tired or Wired - Thyroid & Adrenal Conditions
|ACNEM is a fully accredited RACGP QI&CPD activity provider for the 2011-2013 Triennium with 40 Category 1 points allocated to most training programs. ACRRM and RNZCGP points are usually also available.|