The ACNEM Journal
The ACNEM Journal is a peer-reviewed publication delivered to ACNEM members several times a year. Visit the Membership page to view more details about membership eligibility and benefits.
For Authors looking to publish in upcoming ACNEM Journals please review our guidelines here.
Latest Journal Issue
The latest ACNEM Journal (December 2012) has now been sent out to all ACNEM Members and Friends of ACNEM. In this issue:
- The GI Microbiome and its role in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: a Summary of Bacteriotherapy by Tom Borody, Anna Nowak, Sarah Finlayson
- Commentary: The Forces Against Health in Australia by Ian Brighthope
- Case Study: Hashimoto's Thyroiditis by Jocelyn Cullingford
- Case Study: Chronic Lead Toxicity by Damien Wocjik
- Case Study: Shiitake Dermatitis by Michelle Woolhouse
- Commentary: Online Learning by Carole Hungerford
- ACNEM Celebrates 30 years, ACNEM Education, From the CEO, and more...
March 2012 ACNEM Journal (sample)