- All information provided in this presentation is aimed specifically for health practitioners. This content is not intended and should not be construed as medical advice or a substitute for care by a qualified medical professional. If you or any other person has a health or medical concern, he or she should consult with an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
- The views, information and opinions expressed by presenters are solely those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily represent the view of acnem (board, staff or members).
- This video is copyright and is provided for individual viewing only by the purchaser. It may not be forwarded to any third party nor used in any other manner by an individual, group, association or company unless express permission has been gained from acnem under a licensing agreement.
- Sponsorship of this event does not imply endorsement of the sponsoring company or companies or any of their products by acnem or the speaker.
Six months for Foundations of NEM Modules 1&2, or three months for any other online learning module.
If you are currently enrolled, and it is within 12 months of purchasing, you can visit here to extend enrolment on Foundations of NEM Modules 1&2.
If you are currently enrolled, and it is within six months of purchasing, you can visit here to extend enrolment on any other online learning module.
acnem training courses are designed for medical doctors and allied health practitioners, therefore a background in the study of anatomy and physiology is assumed. We recommend commencing with the Foundations of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine before enrolling in any of the specialised modules, however this is not compulsory.
Note: If you are not a doctor or AHP, but feel that you would still benefit by participating in our training, we encourage you to write to us at email@example.com , providing a brief outline of your professional background and training, and any other information you think is relevant, so we can take into account your individual considerations.
The acnem Foundations of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (NEM) and other online learning modules cover the principles and application of nutritional and environmental medicine, including clear and concise information on nutritional requirements in various disease states, as well as much nutritional physiology invaluable in all therapies.
acnem offers postgraduate courses only. We suggest that if you have not studied nutrition before and you are not a registered health professional already, you enrol in a tertiary course in nutrition or naturopathy and then do the acnem postgraduate training to learn more about nutritional medicine.
All of the acnem’s training is soundly based on available evidence from the scientific medical literature, as well as on the clinical experience of the lecturers and the Faculty members.
Almost all diseases and disease states have a nutritional component and are therefore amenable in part at least to this approach.
acnem trains medical and health practitioners in the use of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine. However, many of our practitioners are trained in a range of other modalities, taught by other colleges; e.g. acupuncture, herbal medicine, etc.
acnem hopes that everyone who registers for a training module (either online or a face-to-face) will be able to attend; however, we know that extenuating circumstances do occur.
The acnem Cancellation and Refund Policy is as follows:
- Registration for any of acnem’s training (whether it be an online module or a face-to-face event) are refundable within 12 months of the purchase date – but subject to a $95.00 administrative fee per module. A refund will only be made, minus this fee, if it has been requested:
- Before an online module is started (provided this is within 12 months of the purchase date)
- Up to 14 days before a face-to-face event
- Individuals cancelling after this time will not receive a refund, but will be able to use the registration as a credit for future training. This MUST be used within 12 months.
- The refund and cancellation policy will not be waived or reviewed, unless in extenuating circumstances.
- Registration may not be transferred to another individual
- In the event that acnem must cancel a training course (either online or face-to-face), due to unforeseen circumstances, acnem will refund the full cost of registration.
Extenuating circumstances is used to describe something that prevents a person from attending a training event that is beyond their control. Examples of this can include, but are not limited to, serious illness, family issues. Decisions around extenuating circumstances will be at the discretion of acnem management, noting that we will always seek to support our NEM community wherever possible.
Unforeseen Circumstances Defined for Refund and Cancellation Policies
Unforeseen circumstances is used to describe an event that is unexpected and prevents acnem from running a training course (either online or face-to-face). Examples of such circumstances can include, but are not limited to, natural disasters, site unavailability and technology challenges.
For any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information provided on the acnem website is information and discussion about medicine, health and related subjects – aimed specifically for health practitioners. The content is not intended and should not be construed as medical advice or a substitute for care by a qualified medical professional. If you or any other person has a health or medical concern, he or she should consult with an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
The primary purpose of all of our education offerings is to educate and inform – the information does not constitute medical or other professional advice or services. acnem does not provide advice to the general public, other than offering access to our Find a Practitioner site which lists acnem trained medical and health practitioners.
The views, information and opinions expressed by presenters in all of our education offerings are solely those of the individual presenters and do not necessarily represent the view of acnem (the board, staff and/or members).
Practitioners who complete our Foundations of NEM training and who hold current membership are eligible for inclusion on acnem’s ‘Find a Practitioner’ webpage. This page is a valuable resource for members of the public seeking integrative practitioners.
To register for the Find a Practitioner page:
- Make sure you are a current Professional Member of acnem
- Complete the Foundations of NEM Part 1 & 2 modules
- Once your certificate has been issued you will then receive an email asking for your details to be listed on the FAP page.
- If you did not receive this email please contact email@example.com for your listing to be set up.
- Please go to www.acnem.org
- Click on the Members login on the top right hand corner of the page.
- Enter your username and password.
- On your ‘My Account’ page, click on Practitioner on left hand side and update.
- Please ensure that you are listing your practice/clinic details NOT your personal details. Check that you have only ticked what you would be happy for the public to see (email, address phone). If these are not ticked they will not be shown. Then click save.
- You can also add/change a logo, photo and update your special interests.
There is no cut off time frame for accessing the 50% off on repeat modules. You will receive 50% off if you repeat any module you have done in the past with acnem. To access this discount please email firstname.lastname@example.org.