Epigenetics & Nutrigenomics - Nature or Nurture? The molecular basis of environmental and genetic interactions.
This 2-day special training program was filmed in March 2010 in Melbourne and features Dr Naomi Bishop, Prof Michael Fenech, Rachel Arthur, Dr Carole Hungerford, Dr Kerry Harris, Dr Russell Cooper and Prof Mel Sydney-Smith.
- An Introduction: Genetics, Genomics, Epigenetics and Epigenomics - Naomi Bishop
- Nutrigenomics of Detoxification - Rachel Arthur
- Methylation and Clinical Applications - Kerry Harris
- Myotonic Dystrophy - Mel Sydney-Smith
- Nutrigenomics, Epigenetics and Genome Health Clinics - Michael Fenech
- Epigenetics: The fascinating underbelly of the Gene story - Carole Hungerford
- Living and Eating for Our Genes - Dharma or Drama - Russell Cooper
- Panel Discussion