with Nicole Bijlsma
5G is a new generation in mobile wireless communication that promises greater connectivity, faster network speeds and better coverage. This additional convenience and accessibility brings with it a substantial increase in exposure to radio-frequency electromagnetic fields (RF-EMF) that have far reaching implications for human and environmental health.
In this webinar, highly-regarded Building Biologist Nicole Bijlsma will explain how electromagnetic fields affect the body on a cellular level and how to identify the symptoms of electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS). She will explain what doctors in other countries are doing about this condition and offer practical tips for clinicians, including questions you should ask in your case histories.
What you will learn:
- Why the exposure standards in Australia for wireless technologies are not adequate
- Identify the symptoms of electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS)
- Understand who is uniquely susceptible to EMFs
- Simple tips to give your patients to reduce their exposures to wireless technologies
- The complexities of testing EMFs in the home
Duration: 1 hour, including 15 minutes Q&A
acnem Members receive monthly webinars for FREE! Join acnem today!
ND, BHScAc(HONS), Grad Dip OHS, Dip.Building Biology
Nicole Bijlsma is a woman of passion and her passion lies in environmental medicine. As a result of her own infertility issues and noticing a strong connection between many of her patient’s illnesses and hazards in the home, Nicole established the Australian College of Environmental Studies in 1999. The College…View More