Released 28th July and Available on Demand
Immune disorders are increasing at a rapid rate creating significant risk of degenerative health conditions. Genetic factors, changes in microbiome and environmental changes are contributing to this alarming increase.
- Up to 2.2 million patients in Europe are diagnosed with immune-mediated intestinal tract disease4
- Over 80% of patients with chronic fatigue syndrome present with immune comorbidities including thyroiditis, fibromyalgia, myofascial pain, multiple chemical hypersensitivity, sicca syndrome, epicondylitis, psychopathology and endometriosis.2,3
- around 10% of infants in Australia are affected by food allergy by the time they are 12 months old1
- 1 in 9 Australians have asthma and of these 3-10% have severe asthma1
- around 32% of Australia’s population will have atopic dermatitis at some point in their life1
Expanding clinical knowledge is a must for practitioners wishing to excel in the management of chronic immune conditions.
Join leading NEM experts in this on-demand learning module (released 30 June 2022) and learn how to adopt a preventive approach to reducing the long-term impact of complex immune disorders such as mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), chronic inflammatory response syndrome (CIRS), chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), allergen-specific immunoglobulin E (IgE) and non-IgE mediated food allergies and immune-mediated intestinal tract diseases.
Get first-hand clinical experience and knowledge on the hidden drivers of complex immune conditions including diet, nutrition, genetics, environmental factors, and the human microbiome.
Become an industry expert on:
- How to conduct a complex immune risk assessment
- How to interpret pathology testing and investigations
- Protocol and prescribing explanations
- Clinical insights for improved clinical outcomes
- Downloadable PDF of presenter’s slides, clinical handouts, and support materials
- Evidence-based research summary including links to referenced research papers
- Case study discussion and clinical gems from leading immune health experts
PLUS a live Q&A session with the speakers will be held after the event is released, date TBC
- Evaluate treatment strategies for early onset immune conditions
- Evaluate treatment strategies for complex immune conditions
- Summarise evidence-based lifestyle interventions that can assist in the management of symptoms associated with complex immune conditions
- Design a comprehensive management plan using diet, nutrition, immune regulation, neuroinflammation and the human microbiome
Act now and register today!
1Overview of allergies and anaphylaxis in Australian Retrieved from parliament of Australia inquiry report 2019 Retrieved 21/02/2020 from https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/House/Health_Aged_Care_and_Sport/Allergiesandanaphylaxis/Report/section?id=committees%2Freportrep%2F024422%2F72559#footnote26ref
2Castro-Marrero J, Faro M, Aliste L, Sáez-Francàs N, Calvo N, Martínez-Martínez A, de Sevilla TF, Alegre J. Comorbidity in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis: A Nationwide Population-Based Cohort Study. Psychosomatics. 2017 Sep-Oct;58(5):533-543. doi: 10.1016/j.psym.2017.04.010. Epub 2017 Apr 21. PMID: 28596045.
3Ring J., Behrendt H. (2022) Allergy and Civilization. In: Wilderer P.A., Grambow M., Molls M., Oexle K. (eds) Strategies for Sustainability of the Earth System. Strategies for Sustainability. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-74458-8_18
4García, M.J., Pascual, M., Del Pozo, C. et al. Impact of immune-mediated diseases in inflammatory bowel disease and implications in therapeutic approach. Sci Rep 10, 10731 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-67710-2
28th, July 2022
MCDr Christabelle Yeoh
Professor Stephen Myers
ND, BMed, PhD
Professor Myers is the Director of the NatMed-Research Unit based at Southern Cross University. He is one of Australia’s leaders in natural, complementary, and integrative medicine, spearheading its development as a University academic discipline over the past 25 years. Stephen was the Head of the School of Natural and Complementary ...View More
Nimrod Sheinman B.Sc., N.D. is one of Israel’s leading mind-body experts, and an international spokesperson advocating holistic and integrative education and mindfulness in education perspectives. He is the founder and director of Israel’s Centre for Mindfulness in Education (2013), co-founder of Israel’s Centre for Mind-Body Medicine (1998), and initiator and ...View More
Ashok is an internationally renowned Speaker, Filmmaker & Health Practitioner who has dedicated his life to supporting people through chronic illness, and achieving their potential. Ashok suffered from ME, or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, around 25 years ago when he was studying at Cambridge University. Through neurological research that he conducted, ...View More
Beth O’Hara is a Functional Naturopath, specializing in complex, chronic cases of Mast Cell Activation Syndrome, Histamine Intolerance, and Mold Toxicity. She is the founder and owner of Mast Cell 360, a Functional Naturopathy Practice designed to look at all factors surrounding health conditions – genetic, epigenetic, biochemical, physiological, environmental, ...View More
Dr. Jill Crista is a pioneering naturopathic doctor, best-selling author, devoted educator, and creative innovator. Her superpower is to make complex medical concepts simple and digestible for the average person. Dr. Jill’s passion is to elevate the well-being of the planet via the well-being of her inhabitants. Her books, memberships, ...View More
Neil Nathan, MD has been practicing medicine for 50 years, and has been Board Certified in Family Practice and Pain Management and is a Founding Diplomate of the American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine and a Founding Diplomate of ISEAI. He has written several books, including Healing is Possible: New ...View More