Developing an understanding of Mind, Immunity and Meditation is essential to restoring wellness in chronic illness. Building this knowledge dramatically increases clinical outcomes in pain syndromes, and presentations of the nervous system.
“Meditation is a way of reducing our stress levels, our flight or fight response, our reactivity in general – the fear response, the anger response that reduce our immunity.”
Find out all you need to know about how the mind, immunity and meditation primarily influence sympathetic hyperarousal, affecting the gastrointestinal system and physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health.
1 in 5 Australian adults had a chronic mental illness pre-COVID-19*, following the pandemic 4 in 5 Australians now report poor mental health and 34% of Australians said their mental health had declined in the pandemic (1,2,3)
We urgently need to develop clinical understanding of how to reduce the long-term impact of this growing health crisis through mind body interventions.
“Meditation reduces our overall inflammatory responses. Regular mediation reduces inflammatory genes and markers.”
Join Ashok Gupta one of Australia’s most successful mind body clinicians and co-founder of the Gupta Program, a powerful, mindfulness and holistic health program for chronic conditions. This on-demand webinar will cover:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (M.E)
- Long-Haul Covid
- Multiple Chemical/Mold Sensitivities
- Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS)
- Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS)
- Pain Syndromes
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Small Intestinal Bowel Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Postural Tachycardia Syndrome (PoTS)
A 40 minute presentation followed by a 20 minute practical (meditation).
Purchase now and learn how to retrain the brain using neuroplasticity, mindfulness and holistic approaches.
acnem Members receive monthly webinars for FREE located in the Member Resources page! Join acnem today!
1. Smiling Mind state of mind report 2021 *Impact before recent bushfires and current COVID-19 pandemic
2. COVID-19 Mental Disorders Collaborators. Global prevalence and burden of depressive and anxiety disorders in 204 countries and territories in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Lancet. 2021 Nov 6;398(10312):1700-1712. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(21)02143-Epub 2021 Oct 8. PMID: 34634250; PMCID: PMC8500697.
3. Cianconi P, Betrò S, Janiri L. The Impact of Climate Change on Mental Health: A Systematic Descriptive Review. Front Psychiatry. 2020 Mar 6;11:74. doi: 10.3389/fpsyt.2020.00074. PMID: 32210846; PMCID: PMC7068211
18th, May 2022
Ashok is an internationally renowned Speaker, Filmmaker & Health Practitioner who has dedicated his life to supporting people through chronic illness, and achieving their potential. Ashok suffered from ME, or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, around 25 years ago when he was studying at Cambridge University. Through neurological research that he conducted, ...View More