This module explores the speciality area of integrative cancer care, showcasing a variety of therapeutic tools and techniques. Presenters share their working clinical knowledge of hyperbaric oxygen use, hyperthermic treatment, intravenous vitamin C and ketogenic diets, and discuss using these tools and techniques with other cancer treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation. It features presentations from highly experienced clinicians Dr Taufiq Binjemain, Dr Tim Ewer, Dr Anna Goodwin and Dr Damian Wojcik, and clinical nutritionist, author and researcher Cliff Harvey.
The learning outcomes for this training package are to:
- Describe the metabolic theory of cancer and the impact of inflammation on the pathogenesis of cancer.
- Outline the detrimental influence of the modern environment, diet and lifestyle on the development of specific cancer types.
- Identify the role of diet and nutrition in the prevention and management of cancer.
- Communicate the importance of early intervention for cellular health and a systems biology approach to management.
- Formulate a systematic integrative approach to making dietary and lifestyle. recommendations for patients in the primary prevention and supportive management of patients with cancer.
Video presentations in this training package include:
- The Biology of Cancer - Metabolic theory of cancer and the impact of inflammation (Parts 1 & 2)
- Environmental and lifestyle factors in the prevention and management of cancer
- Ketogenic diets and cancer - research and application
- Oncology Practice: Incorporating the best of both worlds
- Testing and adjunctive cancer management and Case Study
- Immune modulating nutraceuticals and products
- Intravenous Vitamin C (IVC) – current research
- Case studies
Member discounts also apply.