An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated Nutritionist or Naturopath to join the RN Labs team in a part time role based in Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast. The position is for 3 days per week, however allows for flexibility for the right candidate.
These positions will service the practitioner (RN Labs) and retail (Thera Health) accounts in their region, consisting of Nutritionists, Naturopaths, Integrative GP’s, as well as Health Stores, Skin Clinics and other Health businesses.
About the Company
RN Labs is an innovative Australian company, combining both Functional Testing and high quality, premium supplements. Partnering with world renowned Laboratories and Supplement Brands, we strive for excellence, and pride ourselves on supporting both Australian Practitioners and Retailers with trusted products and services.
RN Labs focuses on education, and provides functional medicine practitioners with clinically relevant information by way of educational tools, seminars, webinars, and technical support. Our mission is to support clinicians to achieve improved patient outcomes thereby helping all Australians to live a healthy and vibrant life.
- You will be provided with a high level of ongoing training and education in the area of Functional Medicine, ensuring strong career growth and progression
- Working with both Practitioners and Retailers, this dynamic role means there are no two days are the same
- Ability to develop lasting relationships with practitioners and retailers within the Natural Medicine industry
- Working for an ethical, customer focused company, with high standards of quality, efficacy and customer satisfaction
Responsibilities of the role:
- Driving sales, strengthening existing business relationships, meeting established sales targets, and business development
- Managing, monitoring and analysing key accounts to ensure customer expectations and service standards are met and to identify and maximise sales opportunities
- Identify and open new accounts
- Educate practitioners and retailers on products, functional testing and resources
- Provide educational training to update the knowledge of in-store retail staff.
What we are looking for:
- Degree qualified Naturopath or Nutritionist
- Exceptional customer service skills; ability to service the existing client base and to identify and develop new business
- High level of integrity and personal presentation
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Aptitude for learning
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A valid driver’s licence and own car
- Proficient in word and excel