ACNEM hopes that everyone who registers for a training module (either online or a face-to-face) will be able to attend; however, we know that extenuating circumstances do occur.
The ACNEM Cancellation and Refund Policy is as follows:
- Registration for any of ACNEMs training (whether it be an online module or a face-to-face event) are refundable -but subject to a $95.00 administrative fee per module- if it is requested:
- Before an online module is started
- Up to 14 days before a face-to-face event
- Individuals cancelling after this time will not receive a refund, but will be able to use the registration as a credit for future training. This MUST be used within 12 months.
- The refund and cancellation policy will not be waived or reviewed, unless in extenuating circumstances.
- Registration may not be transferred to another individual
- In the event that ACNEM must cancel a training course (either online or face-to-face), due to unforeseen circumstances, ACNEM will refund the full cost of registration.
Extenuating circumstances is used to describe something that prevents a person from attending a training event that is beyond their control. Examples of this can include, but are not limited to, serious illness, family issues. Decisions around extenuating circumstances will be at the discretion of ACNEM management, noting that we will always seek to support our NEM community wherever possible.
Unforeseen Circumstances Defined for Refund and Cancellation Policies
Unforeseen circumstances is used to describe an event that is unexpected and prevents ACNEM from running a training course (either online or face-to-face). Examples of such circumstances can include, but are not limited to, natural disasters, site unavailability and technology challenges.
For any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.