RELEASED 25TH AUGUST AND AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
Dementia is not a normal part of ageing
A 10-25% reduction in risk factors can potentially prevent as many as 1.1 – 3.0 million cases worldwide.4
Cognitive health disorders are increasing at a rapid rate with the number of Australians with dementia predicted to more than double by the year 20581
- In 2021 it is estimated between 386,200 and 472,000 Australians are living with dementia1
- 2 in 3 people with dementia are thought to be living in the community1
- Dementia is the second leading cause of death of Australians2
- The prevalence of dementia is projected to reach 900,000 by 2050 – three quarters of a million Australians!4
While we cannot change getting older, genetics or family history, scientific research suggests that changing certain health and lifestyle habits reduce or delay risk of developing cognitive health conditions.
Curious as to what’s causing this rapid rise? Want to be a proactive force in changing these shocking statistics?
Join leading NEM experts in this evidence-informed specialty area of cognitive health. This on-demand learning module releasing on 25th August 2022 explores how to adopt a preventive approach to reducing the long-term impact of cognitive disorders.
Get first-hand clinical experience and knowledge on the hidden drivers of dementia including diet, nutrition, immune regulation, neuroinflammation and the human microbiome.3
Become an industry expert on:
- How to conduct a dementia prevention risk assessment
- How to interpret pathology testing and other investigations
- Protocol and prescribing explanations
- Clinical insights for improved clinical outcomes
Please see COURSE OUTLINE for more information and topic overview
- downloadable PDF of presenter’s slides, clinical handouts, and support materials
- evidence-based research summary including links to referenced research papers
- Case study discussion and clinical gems from leading cognitive health experts
- Evaluate treatment strategies for early cognitive conditions
- Evaluate treatment strategies for complex cognitive conditions
- Summarise evidence-based lifestyle interventions that can assist in the management of symptoms associated with cognitive conditions
- Design a comprehensive management plan using diet, nutrition, immune regulation, neuroinflammation and the human microbiome
BONUS: for a limited time!
Complimentary Gupta Program Access for acnem members & supporters
The Gupta Program is a brain retraining and neuroplasticity program for chronic conditions.
For a limited time, the Gupta Program is offering acnem members and supporters complimentary 6 months access to the online Gupta Program, normally costing US$350 (please note that you won’t receive the additional written materials by post). This is an opportunity for you to trial the Gupta Program for yourself, and evaluate if your clients/patients could benefit from it. Importantly, the Gupta Program now has two peer-reviewed RCT studies demonstrating its effectiveness in treating chronic conditions.
Many functional and integrative Doctors, and complementary and alternative practitioners are recommending the program to their patients in a way that complements their existing protocols, to facilitate better patient outcomes.
You can sign up at https://www.GuptaProgram.com/health
Act now and register today!
*access valid for 4 months. Extended time is available for purchase at a small fee