This module on environmental health provides participants with an overview of the principles and practice of this stream of practice. It features presentations from highly experienced clinicians Dr Mark Donohoe, Professor Stephen Myers, Dr Christabelle Yeoh, Dr Joe Pizzorno, Dr Tim Ewer and Dr Sandeep Gupta, plus building biology expert and best selling author Nicole Bijlsma.
The learning outcomes for this training package are:
- Identify the types of environmental factors that can negatively impact human health.
- Discuss the potential impacts of environmental pollutantBe able to inform patients on ways they can minimise exposure to environmental toxins.
- Be able to inform patients on ways they can minimise exposure to environmental toxins.
- Recall specific environmental contaminants that impact the ‘sensitive’ patient, and define the concept of ‘sensitivity threshold’
- Develop a directory of services that support patients with environmentally-related health concerns.
*access valid for 4 months. Extended time is available for purchase at a small fee