Did you know environmental factors are the number one cause of subfertility?
Join multi-award-winning clinicians and best-selling authors Leah Hechtman, Tabitha McIntosh, Rhiannon Hardingham, Dr Peta Wright and Elysia Humphries for this masterclass, which will discuss optimising fertility outcomes with comprehensive integrative and lifestyle approaches to pre conceptive care.
This masterclass will teach you:
- How to conduct a subfertility assessment and provide recommendations
- How to interpret pathology testing and other investigations for subfertility
- Protocol, prescribing, and the ABC’s of subfertility and holistic IVF support
- Clinical insights for improved clinical outcomes in protecting fertility and reducing the impact of environmental contaminants.
- Downloadable PDF of presenter’s slides, clinical hand outs and support materials
- Evidence-based research summary including links to referenced research papers
- Case study discussion and clinical gems
- Evaluation of treatment strategies for complex subfertility disorders
- Summarise evidence-based lifestyle interventions to assist in the management of subfertility
- Ability to design a comprehensive management plan for subfertility
Please see COURSE OUTLINE for more information and topic overview.
Don’t miss this chance to learn directly from globally recognised experts on preconception health.
*access valid for 4 months. Extended time is available for purchase at a small fee