The acnem Foundations of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (NEM) course is the entry-point for GPs and other healthcare professionals wanting to learn about Nutritional and Environmental Medicine.
Maintaining health through nutrition and lifestyle, including environmental influences is key to leading a life free from chronic illness.1
The course consists of two modules – Part 1 and Part 2 available to be completed online. Each module is equivalent to two days of training (i.e. four days in total).
On completion of both modules, the pre- and post-training activities and quiz, a Certificate of Completion is awarded. The course features presentations from highly experienced national and international clinicians.
About the course
- Foundational training in clinical nutrition
- An introduction to environmental medicine
- Designed for GP’s, registrars, pharmacists, nurses and other graduate healthcare professionals
- Flexible on-demand online learning
- Provides guidance for medical practitioners looking to integrate their NEM knowledge and skills into practice
- Dr Nicole Nelson
- Dr Sandeep Gupta
- Dr Michelle Woolhouse
- Dr Jason Hawrelak
- Rachel Arthur
*access valid for 4 months. Extended time is available for purchase at a small fee