The ACNEM Foundations of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (NEM) course is the entry-point for GPs and other healthcare professionals wanting to learn about Nutritional and Environmental Medicine. The course consists of two modules – Part 1 and Part 2 available to be completed online. Each module is equivalent to 12 hours of online learning. On completion of each module, the pre- and post-training activities and self-knowledge checks, a Certificate of Completion is awarded. The course features presentations from highly experienced clinicians including Dr Michelle Woolhouse, Dr Nicole Nelson and Dr Sandeep Gupta, and widely respected nutritionist Rachel Arthur.
About the course
- Foundational training in clinical nutrition
- An introduction to environmental medicine
- Designed for GP’s, registrars, pharmacists, nurses and other graduate healthcare professionals
- Content is delivered by experienced clinicians
- Provides guidance for medical practitioners looking to integrate their NEM knowledge and skills into practice
*access valid for 3 months. Extended time is available for purchase at a small fee