Immune disorders are increasing at a rapid rate creating significant risk of degenerative health conditions. Genetic factors, changes in microbiome and environmental changes are contributing to this alarming increase.
- Up to 2.2 million patients in Europe are diagnosed with immune-mediated intestinal tract disease4
- Over 80% of patients with chronic fatigue syndrome present with immune comorbidities including thyroiditis, fibromyalgia, myofascial pain, multiple chemical hypersensitivity, sicca syndrome, epicondylitis, psychopathology and endometriosis.2,3
- around 10% of infants in Australia are affected by food allergy by the time they are 12 months old1
- 1 in 9 Australians have asthma and of these 3-10% have severe asthma1
- around 32% of Australia’s population will have atopic dermatitis at some point in their life1
Expanding clinical knowledge is a must for practitioners wishing to excel in the management of chronic immune conditions.
Join leading NEM experts in this on-demand learning module and learn how to adopt a preventive approach to reducing the long-term impact of complex immune disorders such as mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), chronic inflammatory response syndrome (CIRS), chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), allergen-specific immunoglobulin E (IgE) and non-IgE mediated food allergies and immune-mediated intestinal tract diseases.
Get first-hand clinical experience and knowledge on the hidden drivers of complex immune conditions including diet, nutrition, genetics, environmental factors, and the human microbiome.
Become an industry expert on:
- How to conduct a complex immune risk assessment
- How to interpret pathology testing and investigations
- Protocol and prescribing explanations
- Clinical insights for improved clinical outcomes
Please see COURSE OUTLINE for more information and topic overview.
- Downloadable PDF of presenter’s slides, clinical handouts, and support materials
- Evidence-based research summary including links to referenced research papers
- Case study discussion and clinical gems from leading immune health experts
Act now and register today!
*access valid for 4 months. Extended time is available for purchase at a small fee