Did you know ovarian hormones affect the GI tract?
How is inflammation linked to menopausal symptoms?
How does your circadian rhythm change during menopause?
Join multi-award winning physician and best-selling author of PCOS SOS and Menopause: 50 things you need to know, Dr Felice Gersh (US) for this special masterclass which will dive deep into menopause, and provide a comprehensive integrative and lifestyle approach to menopausal health management.
You will walk away from this masterclass knowing:
- How to conduct a menopause preventative health assessment
- How to interpret pathology testing and other investigations for menopausal stages
- Protocol, prescribing, and the ABC’s of hormone therapy
- Clinical insights for improved clinical outcomes in microbiome changes in menopause, circadian rhythm disruption, cognitive health, cardiovascular health, musculoskeletal health, skin, hair, and self-care, plus much more!
- Downloadable PDF of presenter’s slides, clinical hand outs and support materials
- Evidence-based research summary including links to referenced research papers
- Case study discussion and clinical gems
- Evaluate treatment strategies for complex disorders in menopause
- Summarise evidence-based lifestyle interventions to assist in the management of symptoms associated with transitional stages in menopause
- Design a comprehensive management plan using food, hormone therapy and nutrition for disorders during menopause
Please see COURSE OUTLINE for more information and topic overview.
Don’t miss this chance to learn directly from one of the most globally recognised experts on women’s health. Register now!
*access valid for 4 months. Extended time is available for purchase at a small fee