A comprehensive overview of evidence-based therapies for neuroinflammatory disorders – the chronic conditions involving damage to the nervous system by the body’s own immune response. Neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s Disease and depression will be presented. This training provides insight into the role of nutritional and environmental medicine and its influence on the underlying physiological issues that contribute to neurodegeneration. It features presentations from highly experienced clinicians Dr Christabelle Yeoh, Dr Rashmi Cabena, Dr Denise Furness, Dr Nicole Nelson, Dr Oscar Serralach, Dr Sanjeev Sharma, Dr Frank Golik, Dr Scott Wustenberg and Reine Dubois.
Hear the growing scientific evidence behind the treatment options, pathology testing and dietary interventions.
The learning outcomes for this training package are to:
- Describe the impact of inflammation on the central nervous system.
- Explain the ways in which the built environment can detrimentally affect the central nervous system.
- Recommend nutritional, lifestyle and environmental interventions to assist in the prevention of neurodegenerative disease.
- Recommend nutritional, lifestyle and environmental interventions for management of chronic inflammatory conditions.
- Identify biomarkers of neurodegeneration and evaluate at risk patients.
*access valid for 4 months. Extended time is available for purchase at a small fee