We are looking for an open-minded GP who wants to work as part of a collaborative team. You would be working along side an established Integrative GP & Medical Acupuncturist, Integrative Dietician, team of specialised Naturopaths & Nutritionists, Doctor of Chinese Medicine, Counsellors and Physical Therapists.
Our Merge Health Wellness Hubs bring together transdisciplinary health experts who apply “collaborative care” and the latest science from traditional and functional medicine to support patients back to health.
Experience in integrative medicine is not a prerequisite and there is opportunity to access mentoring and professional development
What we offer:
- Established integrative health clinic with large patient database
- Monthly collaborative team meetings dedicated to professional development & sharing complex cases.
- Access to online integrative training
- Marketing and business development support
- Cloud-based Medical CRM
- Full reception & Administration support
- Unique environment within a collaborative workplace.
- Inclusive & supportive environment that aims to prevent isolation and practitioner burn out.
- Healthy work place with access to relaxing outdoor green space.
- Full nutritional, herbal dispensary, potential for IV & facilities services
- High patient demand for open-minded GP’s working collaboratively
- Ample on-site parking, kitchen, and in-house 3wave-Infra Red sauna facilities
How to apply: Please submit your covering letter and resume to Stephanie Gadsden.
We look forward to hearing from you!