Part time or full time VR General Practitioner opportunities available (Western Sydney)
Join us at Next Practice – Western Sydney Integrative Health (WSIH). We are on a mission to create an innovative and inspiring healthcare team with a dedication to patient health outcomes.
This is an exciting opportunity to be the lead GP in Australia’s first University-based integrative medicine centre. The centre is modelled on Ivy League institutions such as Harvard, University of Arizona, and UCSF. WSIH is part of NICM Health Research Institute, Western Sydney University, the peak complementary therapies research institute in Australia.
The centre is built-for-purpose providing a relaxing space with all the latest needs for practitioners and their patients. The centre is underpinned by ongoing research and evaluation to measure better health outcomes for our patients and better satisfaction for our practitioners.
Our state-of-the-art technology delivers an end to end solution designed to provide better health outcomes, improve patient education and engagement, and deliver greater consultation efficiencies.
Is working in a Centre of Excellence important to you?
We can offer you:
- Clinical excellence
- Evidence summaries to support informed decision making
- Supportive care coordination
- Collaborative team
- Mentor and educational opportunities
- Located in the Westmead Health Precinct, one of the largest health precincts in the Southern Hemisphere
- Futuristic technology
- Opportunity to give back to those in need in Western Sydney and in developing countries.
- Optimum scope of practice
- Job satisfaction
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Shape your future and feel part of shaping the future of healthcare
- Cultivate leadership qualities
- A supportive academic team
- Established relationships with Westmead Hospital and surrounding healthcare organisations
- Strong links to the community in Western Sydney
Our centre is strongly team based. Using a coordinated approach, you will be working alongside General Practitioners, Allied, and Complementary Health Practitioners in order to best support you in delivering quality care to patients.
We have cut no corners in the design of the centre to create a relaxing haven for practitioners and patients. It’s an environment that makes you feel energised and supported. Your full range of skills will be harnessed with ease so you can contribute to the future of healthcare.
We have Patient Advocates, instead of receptionists, so patients can experience a level of care that is seamless throughout their entire journey with us. The Advocates are ready to assist and provide a helping hand with care coordination and improving efficiencies for you.
Are you committed to evidence-based practice?
Our academic team has developed evidence-based clinical pathways and summaries to facilitate shared decision making with patients and their families and carers. Be part of a dynamic culture of evidence-informed practice and evidence generation!
- Flexible working hours
- Energetic and inspiring team
- Be part of the future of healthcare in Australia
- Exceptional leadership
- A team that values work-life balance, self-care and wellbeing
- An opportunity to shape the future of general practice
Is giving back important to you?
Our “Care 4 Care Program” ensures that a vaccination is donated to someone in need in the developing world for every consult.
Access for the underserved in Western Sydney is a core value, and we have developed innovative programs to provide care to the community.
Ready to hear more?
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity to provide a New Kind of Care for the future? You could be on your way to transforming healthcare and leaving a lasting impression on the Western Sydney community.
To have a confidential discussion or express interest please email email@example.com.
For more information regarding Next Practice visit www.nextpracticehealth.com