- Choose your hours Monday to Saturday
- New large and modern Clinic Environment
- Excellent support team
- Privately owned clinic
This privately owned medical clinic has a vacancy for one or two doctors, on a full time or job share basis with existing patient lists ready. Numerous modalities are part of this team including neurofeedback, homeopathy, remedial massage, kinesiologist, homotoxicology specialist, nutritionist and naturopath.
We have an urgent wait list for future patients waiting to see a holistic GP. With the position primarily suited for our female patients as well, so a desire to work with women’s issues is preferable.
About the Culture
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere - lots of clinical autonomy
- Dedicated practice manager and experienced team
- Focus on natural health and wellbeing
About the Practice
- 1 GP currently at the clinic specialising in children with special needs
- Patient population includes working professionals, established families and some elderly patients
- 65% of billings mostly private billings with full patient lists
- GPs are encouraged and supported to expand their areas of interest
- There will be lots of flexibility with hours worked and weekends by arrangement
- GPs looking for 6 month positions will also be considered for this role.
- FRACGP or equivalent
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or the UK
VISA, PARKING AVAILABLE, ONLINE MEDICARE LODGEMENT
For more information please email or call 07 3356 4777.
Applications close 10th April 2018