Beyond Good Health, Robina, QLD
- Generous commission arrangements with additional opportunities for income generation
- Access and promotion to our very large and active patient database through Internet, Facebook and other social media platforms. We will support you to build your clientele.
- Beautiful clinic set in picturesque grounds of Gold Coast Golf Course
- Work at either or both of our Gold Coast and Brisbane Clinics
- Flexible schedule - full time or part time
- Interact with skilled practitioners from other disciplines
- Multi-disciplinary and mutually-supportive approach to clinical treatment
- Fantastic team of staff and practitioners who exemplify healthy lifestyles
- Private parking
Are you a GP, Acupuncturist or Osteopath with an interest in natural healing?
Would you like to work in a relaxing and healing space, for hours that suit you so you can maintain work and life balance? Would you like to be involved with a team of like-minded health professionals who work together to focus on health (and not just combat sickness)? If this sounds like you, and you’d like to work with a group of people for whom healthy living is a daily mantra
- then you should work at Beyond Good Health Holistic Medical Clinics.
We have two clinics - one with beautifully furnished rooms bathed in natural light and live greenery in a boutique Natural Health and Medical clinic located in a tranquil setting overlooking a lake and golf course on the Gold Coast. Our Brisbane Clinic is located in Ashgrove and is collocated with a specialist medical practice. You can choose to work in either clinic - or both - your choice.
We offer positions for appropriately qualified GPs, Osteopaths and Acupuncturists. You can start part-time and work up to full-time if you wish. Payment is on a commission basis. You will be provided with full administrative support. In addition to your clinical treatment income, you can earn through nutritional supplement prescriptions, as well as a range of diagnostic and treatment services that we offer our patients. We will promote you to our large and active patient database via Internet, Facebook and other social platforms. We will support you to build your practice.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- qualifications appropriate to your skill set and be currently registered with relevant regulatory professional bodies
- have current and appropriate public liability, professional indemnity and product liability insurances
- have current First Aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) qualifications
- have membership of an appropriate Professional Association
- have registration with private health funds with appropriate rebate status for the purposes of client private health fund rebate
Applications close date: Sun, 11/18/2018 How to apply: If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to Janine via email.