Completion of the Environmental Health online module entitles you to RACGP Category 2 CPD points.
Learn about the interplay between exercise, health and performance. Hear from health experts who specialise in exercise medicine and gain some evidence-based strategies to aid your patients in maintaining health while increasing performance.
The learning outcomes for this training package are to:
- Obtain an accurate record of your patient’s health history with regards to exercise-related injuries and conditions.
- Describe the impact of exercise on the gut microbiome, intestinal barrier and immunity.
- Explain the different roles that carbohydrates and fats play in fueling the body for sports performance.
- Explain key concepts in counselling patients regarding their injury, and injury and incorporating return to play and prevention strategies.
Video presentations in this training package include:
- Foundations and the gut/immune axis
- Nutrition foundations of performance
- Individual tailoring and supplementation
- Sport nutrition assessment
- Recognising over-training syndrome
- Food and Lifestyle
Member discounts also apply.